Blog Outdated - Will Be Updated Soon Next Month

I am quite busy this past few months. Straight to the point.

• Yakap Bata Outreach is now on a regular schedule (will be posted later on a separate post).
• Schedules of services are changed (will be updated in the schedules page later).
• REBORN ANNIVERSARY this coming month!
• New presentations are still not uploaded (make sure to check them often because I will upload them soon)
• There are many changes to be blogged right now (I am working on my thesis right now) 

Lastly, sorry for being too outdated, I am really busy this past few months. Hope you understand guys. I am now using ScribeFire on my RockMelt browser so that I can post more often.

Make sure to check this website this coming month. Hope to see you guys in the anniversary celebration!

God bless REBORN! 

Share |

0 comments (leave a comment):

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger, comments by Disqus