Typhoon Ondoy - All You Can Do

On September 26, 2009, Typhoon Ondoy brought a month's worth of rainfall to Metro Manila and nearby areas in just a few hours, causing severe flooding which resulted in the loss of many lives and the displacement of hundreds of thousands of people. Many people right now are in need of those helpful hands. All I saw in the news was devastating, many people returned "zero" to their homes and they even don't know how to start again. People are gathered at evacuation areas where they can stay temporarily but the food is so limited and thousands of people needs it.

I urge you Reborn youth for us to initiate a mission on helping those unforntunate brothers and sisters even on our own. Each one can donate clothing and food. If anyone has needs help in a certain place in manila I've got a website where you can put your help into. http://www.google.com/landing/typhoon-ondoy.html.



There is a lesson from Matthew 25:

34"Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.'
 37"Then the righteous will answer him, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?'
 40"The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.'
 41"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.'
 44"They also will answer, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?'
 45"He will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.'
 46"Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life."

TODAY we'll be having a mission at Nova Bayan with the help of Mrs. Anne Cadiz. Let us join for a cause to help others and preach the Gospel because it's the ultimate gift that we can share. God bless. Please wear white shirt for those who will join. Just leave your comments on the chat box or comment on this post.

Share |

0 comments (leave a comment):

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger, comments by Disqus