REBORN - The New Mindset

Romans 12:1 says that our mind should be renewed, someway that is far from the trends of this world. An ordinary man cannot do that easily because he might be called an abnormal person if he sticks to his own rules. The world now says you gotta be "IN" the trend.

"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." -This is the answer found in Galatians 2:20. We must die first an live again before we can renew our mind in the mind of Christ, the mindset of the Christian lifestyle. Being reborn was also stated in John 3:3 and 5.

The new generation of this world should take place in the current trends and set the new lifestyle God has given us. SO if anyone is ready to be REBORN, let him be!!! This is the "IN" style - in for God and to life.

Share |

0 comments (leave a comment):

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger, comments by Disqus